Payment process :
Clicking 'submit booking - make payment' will continue to the secure
payment page using PAYPAL, here you can enter your card details, OR use funds in your paypal account.
Please check the date & apartment & amount on the payment page before proceeding, If you are unsure of anything, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Once the payment is completed - you will receive an email confirming your
booking and payment via PAYPAL!
We Require full payment of the balance no less than 30 days before commencement of your stay.
On receipt of the final balance, you will receive details regarding access to the holiday apartment, together with location maps, and arrangements concerning keys etc.
If your booking date is less than 30 days away, payment needs to be made in full! Either by Credit/Debit Card or Paypal funds.
Terms & Conditions
The person booking must be 18 years or older
Smoking is not permitted in the apartment
Pets are not permitted, except for guide dogs
Holiday guests are responsible for general everyday cleaning & for keeping the apartment tidy.
Guests are requested to leave the property in a clean & tidy condition when vacating.
Liability for damage to the property and contents will rest with the main contact named above.
Charges will be levied for replacing any damages or for excessive extra cleaning due to property left untidy.
Please note that our Insurance doesn't cover guests personal belongings including their vehicles for theft or damage.
We recommend our guests extend their domestic insurance for theft & damage to cover this holiday and also take out a holiday cancellation insurance cover. Guests booking from abroad should arrange their own cancellation cover appropriate to their special travel arrangements.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Cancellations 31 days or more before your holiday, the amount paid will be refunded less the admin fee of £35.
- Cancellations less than 30 days before your holiday; amount paid will be refunded (less admin fee) only if the apartment is re-let, or in part if the Apartment is let at a reduced rate.
- Cancellations must be given in writing or by email.
- For bookings cut short for any reason, may be considered for partial refund if the apartment is re-let for the remainder of the booking.
Cancellation Insurance - traditionally people have not taken out insurance for UK holidays but it is strongly recommended that you do.
- If we have to cancel your booking (only in an emergency) we will refund you in full plus an extra £50 as a token of apology. Beyond that, we will not compensate you for the loss of your holiday. We will also try and find you alternative accommodation.
We hope you enjoy your stay at the Birds Nest!