From 4th July we are open again for new bookings
During these Corvid Restrictions, we respectfully like to draw our intended guests attention to the following
At present due to Government Guidelines, we are unable to accept bookings from two different households.
Any Bookings will be an acceptance of the above conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- The person booking must be 18 years or older
- Smoking is not permitted in the apartment
- Pets are not permitted, except for guide dogs.
Holiday guests are responsible for general everyday cleaning & for keeping the apartment tidy. Guests are requested to leave the property in a clean & tidy condition when vacating. Liability for damage to the property and contents will rest with the main contact named above. Charges will be levied for replacing any damages or for excessive extra cleaning due to property left untidy. Insurance Please note that our Insurance doesn't cover guests personal belongings including their vehicles for theft or damage. We recommend our guests extend their domestic insurance for theft & damage to cover this holiday and also take out a holiday cancellation insurance cover. Guests booking from abroad should arrange their own cancellation cover appropriate to their special travel arrangements. Cancellations & Refunds
- Cancellations 31 days or
more before your holiday, the amount paid will be refunded less the admin
fee of £35 + any Transfer fees for refunding funds.
- Cancellations 30 days or less before your holiday; amount paid will be refunded (less admin fee) only if the apartment is re-let, or in part if the Apartment is let at a reduced rate.
- Cancellations must be given in writing or by email.
- For bookings cut short for any reason, may be considered for partial refund if the apartment is re-let for the remainder of the booking.
Cancellation Insurance - traditionally people have not taken out insurance for UK holidays but it is strongly recommended that you do.
- If we have to cancel your booking (only in an emergency) we will refund you in full plus an extra £50 as a token of apology. Beyond that, we will not compensate you for the loss of your holiday. We will also try and find you alternative accommodation.
We hope you enjoy your stay at the Birds Nest.